Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's Meaningful to you?!


Welcome to My Meaningful Blog, where, I hope, you will find what I share meaningful.

They say, “Life’s a journey,” and “it’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey.”

How many times have I heard - even said - that?  Why, at 50, am I just starting to “get” that now?!

Perhaps you will come alongside my journey and we can discover meaningful things together!  I look forward to hearing YOUR meaningful comments, that will lift up our community.

Being this is my first post, I’ll try to keep it short and sweet.

Here’s what my Thesaurus had to say about meaningful [adj] having a meaning or purpose: “a meaningful explanation”; “a meaningful discussion”; “a meaningful pause”.

What have you done recently that’s meaningful?!  Please share and inspire the rest of us.

And tell others about my blog, so I don’t feel like I’m talking to myself. :D

2 comments:

  1. What is meaningful to me? My purpose in life. I know that God put me on this Earth to serve and help people. That will require me to learn and grow each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that meaningful it could be what give us that sense of fulfillment, that feeling of accomplishment. But I guess the most important aspect would be to touch someone's life, to have an impact on something.
    I wish you good luck with your blog and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete